Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Little Presents.

I love bouillon cubes.
They are little presents for your soup.
They are wrapped in little foil packaging.
In a nutshell, they are dehydrated stock.
They are wonderful.
I took a vote.  Voting was unanimous.  They deserved their own photo shoot.  Enjoy.
   
Let me introduce you to one of my favorite quick & simple soup recipes.

1-2 bouillon cubes (I like chicken and/or beef) (aka soup presents)
1-2 c. of water (one cup per cube I always say)
5 potstickers (I use these)
1-2 t. of sliced green onions (aka scallions)
A dash of soy sauce

Add everything to a pot (lid optional).  
Adjust temp to medium heat.
Stir occasionally so the little stickers don't stick to the bottom 
(I will still be your friend if they decide to stick).

When the cube has dissolved and the potstickers are cooked through (approx.10 min.), that is the perfect time to pour pot contents into your favorite bowl.
 If you're an overachiever, you can add more things (mushrooms, fresh lime juice, spinach, onion, etc.).

2 comments:

  1. Hey There! I love your cute blog! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come stop by and enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, THanks so much!!

    xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I'm completely loving your blog!!
      I just entered your contest, too (I love ModCloth!)
      :-)

      Delete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)