Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cajun.

I got an aquarium!
Meet the fam..


Shrimp
Scampi (the green fast little thing)
Cajun (a red proper looking shrimp-pictured)
Waldo (the clear one that is always hard to find-pictured)
                                                
                                                 Snails
                                                 Marcel (the one with the blue dot-slightly pictured with Waldo)
                                                 Cargo (the one without the blue dot)
                                                 Astaire (the one with the zebra shell)
                                                                                                
                                                                                                    Fish
                                                                                                    Bennie (the striped algae eater-pictured)
                                                                                                    The Jets (the two little pufferfish-pictured)
                                                                                                    Penny (the dotted algae eater-pictured)

Originally, it was just Bennie and The Jets, but then Bennie started swimming around like a crazy fish.  I thought that if I bought him a woman, he would simmer down.  Wrong.  Now I have two algae eaters that are both plain nuts.

My little brother helped me pick out the aquatic life last Tuesday.
The pet store employee asked me if I would like to buy fish insurance.
I said no thanks.
I'm sure your mouth is wide open right now because I did not buy the insurance.
However, I'm pleased to tell you that they all made it through their first week!
Booyah!

Currently..
Listening to Midnight Train To Georgia by Gladys & The Pips.
Searching for a new job.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to have an aquarium! How big is your tank?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is a 10 gallon ;-) the one thing I would change about the kit I got was the filter. Hefty filter = clean tank = less cleaning lol :-) Good luck! Fish are great (and so are shrimp & snails)!

      Delete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)