Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Grantsville.

I have a thing for yard sales.
I stop at cool ones.
Grantsville, Utah had a cool one on a Saturday, not too long ago.
Here's why..
A little less cash than I had prior and a big smile later, my mom and I hoisted it into my little convertible car.
We drove home and it was a day that I will always think back to and love.
Not because of my purchase, but because of my mom.
Good weather, good conversation, and good company (the best of company).
I really love her.  She is the best person I've ever known.

Some of you may be asking yourselves why I bought a baby carriage.
Besides its vintage splendor, I hope to use it one day, someday.

On repeat.. Guinevere & Even If It Breaks Your Heart by Eli Young Band.
Overly excited for.. Snowie shacks!  They are starting to open!

P.s. I'm loving the lilacs outside my window.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, if you ever want to sell that buggy I'll take it!! So stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Thanks so much, I'll keep you in mind ;-)

      Delete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)