Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Age 3.


Then & now.

Vintage dresses.  I love them all, too much.  As first stated two posts ago, Post 8.  I especially love dresses from the 50's and the 60's.  I love floral, plaid, polka dots, chiffon, lace and everything in between.  

Ma said I started sketching dresses as soon as I learned how to pick up a pencil.  Clearly, I learned how to put them on myself at age three.

For the past 4 years, I have been trying to figure out what I want to be.  I think I've switched to and from every major possible.  Someday, I'll figure it all out and it will be great.

Until then, I will continue to love vintage dresses, listen to The Lovin' Spoonful over and over, and eat the entire continent of Antarctica in the form of snow cones.

Lensed life lately...





I hope you all had a really great Memorial Day Weekend.
:-)

4 comments:

  1. I love the then and now photos! And don't worry, you'll figure out what you want to do one day...I think almost everyone gets confused and switches up their plans somewhere along the line :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! :-)
      I'm loving your blog by the way!

      Delete
  2. those photos of the then and now are so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Your little sharkdog is the sweetest thing I've seen all day! Xo

      Delete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)