Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hot Rollers.

The second best part about having a day off is being able to paint my nails!


Minted by Revlon has been my absolute favorite for a while now.  
It's going to take quite the shade to jump ahead.


Three things I look for when picking out nail polish:
1.  Quick-dry.  I'm occasionally impatient (shocking, I know).  
2.  Color.  I'm a sucker for pastels, brights, and the color black.
3.  Cheap.  Enough said.
Win.  Win.  Win.


One day, I'm going to have a job that will let me have my nails painted 24/7.
I think I'm automatically 15% happier when they're painted. 


Two words.  Hot.  Rollers.
Ma raised me with these. 
When I was real young, she would put up my hair in foamies every night.
When I was young, she would would crimp my hair every day before school.
When I wasn't as young as I was, she would put my hair up in hot rollers every day before school.
I still remember the set she used to have.  
Now I have my own set and they are wonderful.


P.s. Shout out to all the turtle lovers out there :-) Happy turtle day!

2 comments:

  1. I just picked up mint nail polish so excited to paint my nails while watching the tv tonight! Well after I go grocery shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely support the mint polish painting! :-) :-) Your pup Tucker is adorable by the way!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)