Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Falcon.

Yesterday was my birthday!
♫ Happy birthday to me
♫ Happy birthday to me
♫ Happy birthday dear Meeeeeeeg
♫ Happy birthday to me
I am officially twenty-two!
Birthday day picture bullets..


Woke up to this.
So glad my family gets my humor and sends it my way in card form.
Love love love.  I needed new Minted & Top Coat.
The one on the far right is Gargantuan Green Grape - I'm completely in love with it.

I love gift cards.  Especially ones that are for Barnes & Noble.
I developed a love for the Vanillamint chapstick (it was initially thicker than I expected-but I learned to love).
I also decided to try the Cinnamint, and I'm loving it!
Dad got me a fishing license!
He drew a fish on the back...with a smiling worm.
Impressive!
This.  Smells.  Divine!
This.  Tastes.  Divine!
Mom's homemade blueberry cheesecake.

Also, in other exciting news, I got to talk to my little brother yesterday, TWICE!  I haven't seen Colt in about two months!  He's always been my partner in crime.  He has been in the MTC (Missionary Training Center) for the past little while and he left yesterday to serve a mission for our church in the beautiful country of The Philippines for the next 22 months!!  I am so proud of the kid!
Colt & I
June 4, 2012 was such a good day.

5 comments:

  1. I love this post :)
    It is amazing!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! If I ever make it over to Greece, you two are totally dying my hair pink!! Xo! :-)

      Delete
  2. My birthday was June 8th, so its sort of close to yours. :) I love the mint nail polish you have on, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday love-audrey-hepburn a.k.a. Elena :D !!! June is now officially the best month :-) :-) Thank you thank you.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow that cheesecake really does look divine! Care to share the recipe?

    By the way, your cat looks just like mine!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)