Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Something in the water.

 
I found this lovely fashion store, Oasap. They sent me a cute star top, a cute purse, and a fun mouse ring!  Thank you Oasap!

Enter thecoolgirl for a discount at checkout!  :-)

The pictures above were taken in an unexpected rain.   I love the rain.  I'm also LOVING my Anna Sui purse!  I literally take it everywhere.  When I went to New York for my interior design class, we were lucky enough to visit Anna Sui's office and talk to her assistant!  It was really cool and the more and more I think about it, I wouldn't mind going back to NYC one bit.  New York's water makes dreams come true.

P.s. the impostor was 2 ;-)

21 comments:

  1. You look great:) And that site is super-cool - I'm definitely applying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Good luck! :-) :-)

      Delete
  2. such a cool looking ring! and I love these pictures by the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shirt! It is so happy and fun.

    Alexis


    swaney e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Started following you on GFC, so would you return?
    See you soon?!

    alisvolatpropiisdairy.blogspot.com

    With love, M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done & done ;-) I'm happily following! Xo

      Delete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog, loving yours as well. I'm your newest follower, follow back? :) That ring is adorable and I'm loving your bag!

    twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done & done! :-) Thanks so much :-)

      Delete
  6. So pretty! And, that ring.. swoon<3

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that purse absolutely adorable it

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful ring!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check my blog pretty :) onthecoffeeside.blogspot.com :)
    Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dying for your ring <3! I love the blog, adorable.
    http://theskinnybyemiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi :)
    Ohh that ring is so cool.

    xxx
    Lily
    http://aridehome.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that start top!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your ring is too adorable! thanks for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)