A big thank you to Deanna from Deanna's Deals for this nomination!!
The Liebster Blog Award “is all about discovering blogs, and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized."
Eleven facts about me:
- I love strawberry Nesquik. The best day of my life will be when they sell strawberry milk by the gallon. Some people stay up all night for the release of things like Halo 15. I would stay up all night for the release of gallons of pink milk.
- I want to take up sewing.
- I think morning mist is a beautiful thing.
- I love Swiss architecture.
- I love pumpkin vine curls.
- I think Bavarian cream is wonderful.
- I like the sound of wooden chimes.
- I'm thrilled when I find out something glows in the dark, in the dark.
- Butterfingers are my favorite Halloween candy.
- I think owls are pretty birds. I love seeing them up and about at night.
- I enjoy making lists.
- If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would it be? Today, I would love to go to Ireland or anywhere really. I'm easy to please.
- Do you read? If so who is your favorite author? Yes, I LOVE to read. I don't have a favorite author, but my favorite books are any books that have a good love story.
- What is your occupation? I currently work in nutrition for the school district, and I hope to be a full-time writer in the near future.
- What inspired you to blog? My love for writing, my fear of forgetting, and my love for meeting people.
- Who is your fashion icon? I don't really have a fashion icon per say, but I love the vintage trends like pill box hats, big sun hats, full skirts, gloves, red lipstick, big hair, two toned oxfords, 20's swimwear, etc. So if you wear those, you're iconic in my book. :-) If you don't, you're still iconic.
- What is your favorite store to shop for clothes? I love thrifting anywhere & everywhere for dresses, but I go where ever the clothes are that I'm loving lately. For instance, Old Navy & Forever 21 have been getting in some real cute cardigans and sweaters. I love cardigans and sweaters.
- What is your favorite store to shop for cosmetics? Walmart. They carry a lot of the brands that I like, they are reasonably priced, and they do the job. Win win win. ;-)
- Where do you live? I live in Utah, USA.
- Favorite TV show? I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but when I do, I usually find myself watching Full House reruns or the Food Network.
- If you could only choose one cosmetic to use on your face, what would it be? Facial cleanser. There's nothing better than feeling squeaky clean. Mud masks are a close second, though. Contradicting? Absolutely. Now go get yourself a potato chip dipped in chocolate. They're delicious.
- Have you ever met up with a fellow blogger? No, but I think I saw one from afar once.
My questions for the nominated:
- What is your favorite song at this very moment?
- What is your favorite perfume?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your comfort food?
- What is one thing that can make you laugh, no matter what mood you're in?
- What is something that you are afraid of?
- What is something most people don't know about you?
- What is one thing you wish was a trend in fashion?
- What is the story behind your blog url?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Do you have a favorite constellation? If yes, which one? If no, you can have mine, Cassiopeia!