Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

You look like bad news.

I don't like real pie, like apple.  Instead, I have developed feelings for fake pie.  So I decided to bake just that.  Cake pie!  Pake, if you will. 
If you tried to tell me that you wouldn't lick this, I wouldn't believe you.
 
I like Cool Whip for exactly two reasons..
1. The label has scalloped edges.  Win.
2. It tastes like Frosty the Snowman.  Win.
Want to make a pake, too?  Get any cake mix you'd like, make or purchase a pie crust, follow cake making instructions, and put it in the oven for baby and me.
I like mine served warm with berries and whipped topping.
Every wonder what a Meg does on a Saturday morning?  So do I.
 I only listen to songs that state my age.

20 comments:

  1. great, let me know when you follow me and i'll follow back straight away :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really interesting recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed ;-) it tastes so nice :-) Xo

      Delete
  3. Haha :D!!
    Pie, Pacman and silly music :D I approve :D Would you like to follow each other :)?
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! :D
    Love Taylor Swift :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    OH! Don' forget to check my Anna Dello Russo at H&M GIVEAWAY :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmmmm yummmmmiiii !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. mm you make me wish I knew how to cook! very cute blog - and I love the matte nail polish :]

    www.lindseymphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are truly talented! stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are wonderful! Thank you :-)

      Delete
  8. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    Much love,
    amyklundt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pie looks amazing...And, I HATE pie! So, that's saying a lot!

    Also? Your blog is adorable. That's all!

    Erika
    Life Unfluffed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much dear! That cake looks so yummy! I have to try!
    Lots of kisses*

    http://freefallfeather.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a cool girl with a pretty cool blog! This is a great idea of making cake any recipe and serving it with fresh berries-looks so good. I am your new follower :-)
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)