Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Your ghost host.

Happy Halloween!  I do believe in spooks!
Without further ado, I present my 2012 pumpkin(s)!
 For you, if Halloween just isn't Halloween without a black cat, then take a gander at mine.  I'm all for cyber-sharing pets.
Tonight, I support you eating 1/3 of your body weight in candy.  I think I would enjoy trick-or-treating more if they gave out things like hummus, perfume testers, and gift cards.

Be safe and decline if people try to give you a toothbrush instead of Butterfingers!  :-)  Xo

12 comments:

  1. too too much candy! ha. Maybe your snowman will last until christmas? Pretty cool- and perfect if you don't have any snow. I've not seen anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No snow yet (thankfully lol) :-) I love reading your blog btw!!

      Delete
  2. I love this pics and your snowman! Good luck with all the candy. AND thank you for stopping by my blog and following - I am following back.

    Much Love,
    amyklundt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. hi hun,
    I really like your blog and your style..so nice!
    New follower there and on bloglovin..
    If you want I'm waiting for you on my blog!

    kiss jexika lyter

    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :-) I'm your newest follower! Xo

      Delete
  4. love the pumpkin snowman!! cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!
    Want to follow each other?
    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cat!!!!!
    Thank you for following ! I really appreciate it! I follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. by the way this snowman made from pumpkins?
    GREAT idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)