Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

He's in the house.

I went to Salt Lake City a couple weeks ago...
And I said, "What about breakfast at Tiffany's?"
They said, "No, we must keep walking."
So I took pictures of the window displays instead.
I also graced the city of Salem not too long ago, too.
The pond is one of my favorite places, and thanks to dhs for telling me about the plethora of trees years ago.   I owe you a Coke or something.

Some kids can't sleep on Christmas Eve because of their excitement for Santa.  I couldn't sleep because Al and I watched a scary movie [one of my rare unwise moments]. :-) He's in the house, and I don't mean Santa...
 Al unknowingly slapped the sticker right over Santa's face, and so to make it all right...
I hope your December was minty and bright. I know mine was.

10 comments:

  1. I've been so busy I didn't get down to Temple Square this year! Sad I know. City creek looks like it was magical though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Such lovely photos! I would LOVE to see Tiffany's...ohh lala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meg!
    First time I'm visiting your blog and I really like it!
    I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin! Do you perhaps have Instagram?
    Wish you all the best for 2013!
    styledelight.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thanks so much for following along! I am new to the instagram, but here is my link .. http://instagram.com/megthecoolgirl/
      I hope 2013 treats you well! Xo

      Delete
  4. great photos and lovely blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the christmas lights! Salt Lake is always so pretty on winter nights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tree reflections in the water are so beautiful! You had a lovely looking holiday season! ps i love that sweater you are wearing! cute and cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)