Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Parfait? No, I don't speak French.

Being December and all, I've been thinking a lot about layers...coats...thermals...cake...onions...ogres.  Which has led me to my latest food trend.  Parfaits.  I picked up some yogurt, blueberries in sauce (not pie filling, but can be found next to it), granola, and honey and started the layering.  I also purchased two classy glass cups from the grocery store for about $1.50 each.  It was the best purchase I've made all day, because look how fancy they look?  You'd think I was related to Paula Deen or something...  :-)

Being December and all, I've pulled out the sweaters.  There is a deep love between the sewn tops and I.  Here is my latest favorite.  Sheep be true...
Being December and all, I've been comsuming many clementines.  I've also been giving myself caviar manicures.
Until next time, may the early days of December treat you right.

10 comments:

  1. Love your nails!! I am following u nw via GFC.
    Hope u can follow me back :)

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! I'm officially following you, too! Xo

      Delete
  2. your nail is sooooo loooovvveee!!! <3

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-):-) Thanks! If you were in Utah, I'd caviar your nails so fast! Xo

      Delete
  3. Whoa - I LOVE your nails (and that darling sheep sweater too) :) xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your cute sweater, animals are so popular this season. And great idea of layering berries with yogurt - yummy and healthy!
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The parfait looks amazing, simple & yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please do a nail tutorial? Pretty please? Those are uh-mazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll see what I can do ;-)

      Delete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)