Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

12 seconds.

  • I get so wrapped up in my own life that I forget the blog's 1st birthday was like a week or two ago!
  • I have a problem.  Well, I might have two, but we're narrowing it down to one for a second.  I judge books by their covers.  We all make mistakes, and this isn't one of them.  I find myself picking up books with pretty ball gowns on the cover.  Resulting in a shelf full of pretty covered books.  I support it.
  • Can a night get any better when it is filled with Chicken Tikka Masala and free lassi drinks?  Naan, it can't.  Our server fancied us = free drinks.  Win.
  • I leave you with 12 seconds of perfection.  Croaking frogs are one of my very favorite sounds in this world.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your lovely blog!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I can't believe it's been whole year! Xo

      Delete
  2. The fruit tart look yummy and I love curry too!! Thanks for your comment and been support my blog. Follow you no too on GFC and bloglovin. Keep in touch..

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tart looks delicious :)

    Marisa x
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bday to your blog!!

    Nice to know that you like Indian food :)

    www.thetimesofmanyphases.blogapot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Love your style!

    Wanna follow each other with GFC and bloglovin?

    fashion-board.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment! Have a good weekend!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg, thank so much for your kind words. :) All this looks delicious!!!:)
    Love your blog!!!
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy yummness! this all looks so great. thanks for your comment a while back!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been hungry before this pics !

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)