Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Typhoon.

  • A life with polka dotted dresses is a wonderful one.
  • So I traded my car in a couple days ago for another car.  I have four doors!  The first thing I did was go through an automatic carwash!!  My other car would leak, and so when choosing the options of "typhoon" or "thunderstorm" etc. I had to choose wisely, because that same weather would soon be inside my car.  It only took me one time seven years ago to figure that out.
  • Also, a very nice man gave me a planting flower at work this week.  Little did I know it had a little friend inside who wanted to tag along.  Snail!!  I named it Marcel and then I let it go.  Check out this video.  It's my very favorite thing.
  • A life with cupcakes and fruit tarts is a great one.
  • One more thing, I came across a quote that is currently a favorite... 
It is a risk to love.
What if it doesn't work out?
Ah, but what if it does.
-Peter McWilliams

I have been listening to the following songs lately:
Brave by Sara Bareilles
Manhattan by Sara Bareilles
Come Clean by Tristan Prettyman
I Was Gonna Marry You by Tristan Perryman (fun fact - written for Jason Mraz)
Crazy Love by Mindy Gledhill (side note - I'm pretty sure I saw her at the post office last week)

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gosh, you are so cool. :-) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Nice pics. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, sweety I invite you to join my giveaway tht is international. Pls check and try it out,
    http://stylescrap-khusbu.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-giveaway.html?showComment=1369572201516#c885340012727969420

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your blog already! Also, is the fruit tart and cupcake from Kneaders? Cause that place is my fave :)

    Newest follower! :)

    ~Becca @ beccacloggerslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are totally from Kneaders!! I love that place too - we were destined to be friends!!! I hope you have such a good day :-)

      Delete
  5. Love the polka dot top, you look so beautiful!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the post, great look as well as the yummy cakes^^

    Check out my giveaway!

    www.iphonewalletwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely. :)Yummy deserts. :)
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mas que delicia parabéns adorei Beijos Luci

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)