Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Apple Jacks.

  • If there ever was a perfect cereal, it would be Apple Jacks.  The taste.  The colors.  Ah!
  • If one enjoys drinking POM, then I recommend swinging by the golden arches for their new blueberry pomegranate smoothie.  The smoothie is tart, but slightly sweetened by blueberries, naturally.  Yum.
  • I referred to my trusted constellation globe to recreate the night sky in the comfort of my very own bedroom.  The picture of the glow stars above is that of the constellation, Cassiopeia.  Which happens to be one of my personal favorites - even though it's not nice to pick favorites.  We let things slide on Mondays.
  • Sometimes the weekends beg me to press wildflowers.  I can't say "no" to weekends.

9 comments:

  1. Heheh Apple Jacks are amazing, but I am still the biggest fan of Cocoa Puffs (very mature, i know)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother LOVES Cocoa Puffs and so I have soft spot for those too ;-) haha. Maturity goes out the window when it comes to cereal :-D

      Delete
  2. So lovely pics my darlin <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures and you´re really beautiful! Thanks for your nice comment - what do you think about following each other? If yes, please come return to my blog :)

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you back on gfc and bloglovin <3

      xx from Bavaria, Rena

      www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've ever tried APple Jacks. My fave is Cookie Dough ;P And i've yet to try McDs smoothie. SOunds delish though.



    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/
    P.S. I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin'! I hope we can be blog buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice book and flower pics
    I waiting you on my blog!
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. That beverage from McCafe looks delicious :)
    http://heykathrefrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)