Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

His name is Jordan.

I met the greatest guy on June 4th.  I'm completely crazy for him.  He is a sucker for puppies and he builds fires.  Can I keep him?

I love when he sings Spanish love songs to me.  I love when the cute nerdy side shows and he has to explain words to me like "stellar parallax".

I love how he holds my hand wherever we go and how he opens my door.  I love the moments when I catch him staring in my direction.  His laugh is my favorite sound.  He is my favorite thing.

I'm so in love with him, every piece.  Him and I are engaged to be married this October.  
I'm the luckiest girl.  Ever.

7 comments:

  1. Love this! You are so cute and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweee this is the best!!! I am soooo happy for you. Wish you all the best Meg.
    Don't forget keep in touch.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puppy is adorable btw. so cute!
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was quick!! But really there no sense it waiting if you know it's right!! Congrats!!! Marriage is the most fun you will ever have!! Here's to having an amazing fire builder forever!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. GOODNESS! Yesss!!! So happy for you, this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg cutest puppy ever! ♡

    Win 3 amazing prices with a total value of $650 on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    Only 2 days left to enter!

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)