- Found our first apartment!
- Painted our first apartment.
- Attended many dress alteration appointments.
- Made centerpieces for the reception. I needed more greenery than what the floral shop provided, and so it is highly possible I cut some sprigs from a bush outside of my house.
- And I spent any and all free time with my man. Sometimes we ended up sitting in really comfy camouflage chairs at Cabela's. I don't think anyone could see us. We talked about his&her chairs, log cabins, and wagon wheel chandeliers. The deep stuff you know... ;-)
Monday, December 23, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
ModCloth is just one of those places you just want to live in. Forever. I was contacted by the lovely Amy from ModCloth, and asked to participate in their Uniquely You contest. I'm just over here in snowy Utah being all things thrilled because of this opportunity! I made a set on Polyvore for this perfect contest...
And how cute is ModCloth's Winterberry Tart Coat?! Check it out right here.