Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Pre-marriage. The deep stuff.

Pre-marriage days...
  • Found our first apartment!  
  • Painted our first apartment. 
  • Attended many dress alteration appointments.
  • Made centerpieces for the reception.  I needed more greenery than what the floral shop provided, and so it is highly possible I cut some sprigs from a bush outside of my house.   
  • And I spent any and all free time with my man.  Sometimes we ended up sitting in really comfy camouflage chairs at Cabela's.  I don't think anyone could see us.  We talked about his&her chairs, log cabins, and wagon wheel chandeliers.  The deep stuff you know...  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog! Great your photo :)

    Lets follow each other on GFC?
    www.thecentralstreet.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)