Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Marriage. A beautiful success.

This is my kid brother who has been serving a 2 year mission for our church in the Philippines! (right) 
Marriage is what brings us together today.  October 26th of 2013 was a beautiful day.  So many people helped out to make the day a beautiful success, and Jordan and I couldn't be more grateful if we tried.
I am the luckiest girl to be able to call Jordan "mine" forever... and beyond!  Not to mention he is the most handsome thing that has ever been made, and I get to wake up to him every morning.  Win.

4 comments:

  1. Awww how beautiful do you look ! :) Congratulations <33 That is even more amazing, bless you. I followed your gorgeous blog through GFC x keep in touch

    www.benishkhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can imagine that this was a wonderful day! And you look so beautiful <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de
    International giveaway: Love & Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute pics!
    Now I´m following you in #GFC 167 nd Bloglovin´#65
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakruanko.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)