Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Crème de la crème.

Our little girl is here and we are so in love!  Her name is Dottie, and she is perfect - pictures to come.  I just wanted to take a moment here on the blog to let Jord know a couple of things that have been on mind in the wee hours of the night between feedings...

Jord, my love love love, thank you for..
..being the most handsome man in the world and beyond!
..not running for the hills when I told you (on our first date) about my fascination for sharks and when they attack.
..picking those wildflowers for me when we first met, offering me your hand to help me over that fallen tree, and always opening my door.
..asking me to marry you in the most perfect way.
..making me laugh.  All.  The.  Time.
..making the spiders and earwigs disappear, and disposing of their carcasses.  That spider a couple days ago didn't stand a chance with the hot water and garbage disposal going strong.  Thank you!
..always lifting the heavy stuff.  Especially the gallon of milk.
..answering the door when somebody is knocking, because I'm not a fan.
..always being patient with me, especially when I can't make up my mind.
..rubbing my back whenever I hurled during these last few months.
..helping me out of bed and chairs because the tummy made it rough.
..letting me drink the water runoff when the nurse told me I could only have ice during labor.  We are the rebels.
..always supporting me, even when I'm being completely crazy and repeating myself.  And then repeating myself.
..always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in world.
..for loving me in the most perfect way.
&
..for taking the best care of me and our little girl, and putting us before everything else.

I am so glad that you and I are married, and that you are all mine.  I love you so so much, and you're the most important thing to me.  Jord, you are the best husband and the best dad.  I lucked out with you.  You even make spit up on shirts look good!  Happy first anniversary hot stuff, and here's to 100 more... You are the crème de la crème.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Motherhood has been one of my most favorite adventures! I feel like my blog & Instagram feed have become the Oliver show! Haha! Just remember to sleep whenever you get the chance in those first few months! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and read every comment, so leave as many as you please. :-)